Monday, February 5, 2007

Groundhog day and the Super Bowl

Well now, the groundhog, Stanley, or whatever his name is, DID NOT see his shadow,...SO, Spring is a-comin' and Winter be endin'!! OK, I always say I'll believe it when I see it. Here in Oklahoma-land, we have had a really cold winter; I am not sure that I believe it's over.
On to subject 2:
How about them Colts?
I thought it was a messy, clumsy, but overall good game. I'm happy for the Colts. I thought Chicago's success would depend on how Grossman played, and it did. I thought he was not sharp at all. I am impressed about how the Colts ran the football, and their play calling. Although, I must admit that I and my husband both thought Indy was getting way too conservative after halftime.
Congrats to Peyton for winning the big one;
Scout

No comments: